Thursday, February 15, 2007

Spiralling Downwards

Hello! Hope everyone had a shitty Valentine's Day! Ha. No. I really hope none of you are suckers for the thing. Bloody corporates taking over our lives and lifestyles! Lol, joking. But not really.

Moving on...

I celebrated my Valentine's Day at work, and after being kicked out early for my Chinese New Year holiday, spent some time with friends, had dinner, and after watching the latest American Idol episode, I went to the races!

It was so much fun. My first time watching horse racing. I've heard that Hong Kong is unique in that we have a race track in the middle of the city. Apparently everywhere else's in out in the stick? We have another race course out in Sha Tin (home to the biggest racing screen in the world), but generally the races on Wednesdays are held in Happy Valley.

I won my first bet ever! The horse I chose to place actually won, so I didn't really cash in big.. but I didn't lose. All in all Joe and I ended the night up $19.50, haha! Good night though, good night.

Ok! On to the crafting.

I'm continuing the blanket I started in 2004 for my I.B. art exam. It's crap, but I'd really like to finish it. There are countless mistakes, and I didn't really know how to work in new yarn, so yeah.

I've also found a couple more useful sites, namely:

The Anticraft - taking the granny and perky out of crafting.
Annie's Attic - a lot of help, products etc.

Right! Wishing everyone a happy new year. Next up is the year of the Fire Pig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Esseneplegare xaikalitag BeenPhoth [url=http://usillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] malmBrarp http://gussannghor.com DusTerrourF